Vegas Man Stabs Victim 33 Times on Bus

A violent altercation between two people on a Las Vegas bus ended with one being stabbed at least 33 times.

Gruesome Altercation on Bus Ride

59-year-old Aaron Cole was accused of murdering 30-year-old Dominique Lucas, according to 8 News Now’s Wednesday report.

During a bus ride, an altercation broke out between the two, resulting in Cole supposedly attacking the younger man.

Lucas fled towards the bus’s front area, but Cole allegedly stabbed him repeatedly near the bus’s entrance before returning to his seat.

Cole purportedly kept stabbing Lucas until he rose to his feet and requested assistance from the bus driver.

Bus Driver Hits Panic Button

After hitting the panic button, the driver did not immediately stop the bus, but eventually asked Lucas if he wanted to leave the vehicle. The bus eventually came to a stop at the intersection of Paradise Road and Desert Inn Road.

During the incident, the bus driver hit a panic button to speak with a dispatcher, but instead of stopping the bus, the driver continued driving. When the driver eventually stopped near an intersection, the victim was asked if he wanted to exit the bus.

According to the Daily Mail, even though the incident occurred at 4:50 pm, the bus did not come to a halt and the driver did not open the doors until four minutes later after getting off the bus.

Victim Died From Stab Wounds

“Lucas crawled out of the bus and onto the sidewalk without any help and a passerby was seen holding a towel to his chest to suppress the bleeding at around 4.57pm before Metro police officers arrived at the scene a minute later,” the outlet said.

According to the Clark County coroner’s office, the victim died from the 33 stab wounds.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that on February 26, Cole was released on bail just days before the incident, following a charge of assault with a deadly weapon.

In the early 1990s, Cole reportedly shot a man which led to him being imprisoned for over two decades due to aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Texas officials confirmed that he was released in 2017, the Mail report said.

Meanwhile, “A judge denied setting bail due to Cole’s murder charge. A future court date had not been scheduled as of Wednesday,” the News 8 Now article concluded.

Get the news you need at It’s On News.

Related Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *